Metal Installation Tools
Forma Steel offers multiple tools to make installation of our product as simple as possible. Save time, effort, money and materials by using the right tool for the job. Rentals available as well a other installation tools for purchase from Forma Steel.
Swenson Shear Snap Table PRO
The Snap Table PRO is the best way to increase installation efficiency for your standing seam and FormaLoc panels. This machine makes it easy to be consistent in your cuts, notches and hems. Effortlessly prep your panels for your eaves, hips and valleys.
- Save an average of 40% on labour costs
- Can help you fully prep your panel in about 30 seconds
- Is the ideal tool for standing seam panels
- Is perfect for commercial, residential or industrial jobs
- Virtually eliminates the need for tin snips!
"We had the opportunity to use the Snap Table Pro on a recent roofing project. The results were immediate. Not only was I able to save time on site, which since it was out of town was an added bonus, the overall quality of the finished product was fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to use the Snap Table whenever I can."
- Brock Virtue
Swenson Shear Heavy Duty Pivot Shear
This shear is designed to make cutting exposed fastener panels as easy as possible. The blades are interchangeable in case you need to cut several different profile types. The shear eliminates blurred edges, flying metal and wasted time. Contact our sales team for available blade sets.
- Can shear exposed fastener panel up to 48" in width
- Ideal for straight cuts
- Can cut a perfect 90°
- Max Gauge - 24 ga
- Weighs 120 lbs
Freund Seaming Pro
- The Seaming Pro combines the most desired features in one seaming unit:
- Lightweight – 14lbs (without drill)
- Double lock in one pass – 1st and 2nd Stage seaming in one pass up the seam. (1st only possible)
- Cutting capability – Cutting wheels included dismantling panels when needed
- Cordless operation – Works with conventional (18v, 5 amp) cordless power drills – (drill not included)
- Self adjusting for optimal pressure. No need to tamper with pressure adjusting on seam.
- Easily adjustable for seaming heights: 1″ or 1 1/2″
- Seams up to 40 ft / min
Biegetec Double Seamer PVC
- Seams both the first and second stage of a mechanical lock seam
- Compatible with 1" and 1 1/2" high standing seam panels
- PVC inserts prevent scratching painted panels for a great finished look
- 7″ Width
- Handles finish in standing up position
- Used to make exact sized notches in sheet metal
- Sized holes are especially good to allow for expansion and contraction
- Notch dimension 1/8” x 5/8”
- Max notch depth 7/8”
- OAL – 9 1/2”
Our Tool Rental Supply Partners
Steetz Sheet Metal & Roofing Tools
Trained in traditional sheet metal and roofing techniques in Germany, Steetz has been manufacturing and installing custom copper, zinc and slate architectural designs using European methods and hand tools for over 35 years. In 2004 Steetz expanded the business to be a supplier of the very same European sheet metal tools, roofing tools and German workwear that Steetz has been using on projects since 1986.
Swenson Shear: Metal Roof Cutting Tools
Innovative, High-Quality Metal Roofing Tools For Standing Seam & Exposed Fastener Roofers. Founded in 1959 and based in Ceres, CA, Swenson Shear is the #1 international provider of metal roof cutting tools for standing seam roofs, exposed fastener roofs, and stone coat roofs. Learn More about Swenson Shear
Find Forma Steel Products Near You.
Forma Steel distributes through a network of Retail Partners throughout Western Canada. We can work with you to acquire the right materials and designs for any creative vision from conception to final physical form. Ask for Forma Steel at your local building supply store or lumber yard.
Looking for a Custom Steel Panel?
At Forma Steel we have the ability to create just about anything! From Box Rib and Board & Batten Profiles to tweaks to current panels to fit your project - Contact us today to discuss your custom ideas!